Sunday, September 21, 2008

Swaps are going in the mail!

43 swaps envelopes by the door ready to be mailed in the morning!

If you're in my Stampin' Up! Demo New Catty Swap please let me know when you get your swaps!

Thanks to everyone who participated and got their cards in on time!

This was one of the fastest turn-arounds I've ever done but Murphy (our new Wheaton puppy) comes tomorrow and I needed to get these out of here and puppy proof the house!

Useless Swap facts -

I made 70 cards for this swap - 48 of design 1, 24 of design 2, 6 of design 3 and 2 of design 4.

There were 34 Demos participating and 671 cards (not including my 70) in this swap!

I'm still working on the card photos for this swap but I'll post some sneak peeks as soon as I can!

ps. Did you notice I'm wearing my red purse? It's right there next to the swap totes.

No comments:

Post a Comment