Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Card Classes Coming Soon...

I've decided to hold Card Making Classes in my home starting in February 2009!

I'll run the same 2 classes each calendar month - one at the beginning and another at the end.

These will be 2 1/2 hour long technique or theme based classes. Classes will be held during the weekday 9 -11:30 am or 12 - 2:30 pm.

The cost will be $20 per class (payable in advance at time of registration).

As an Added Bonus class participants will get to choose 2 card kits from my "Card Buffet" selection in addition to what we do in the class. You may chose to make the cards after you're finished the class cards or take the Bonus card kits home with you.

So if you're living on the North Shore of Vancouver BC and are interested in joining me or would like to be notified of upcoming classes please email me with your contact info at mkirkwood2002@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment