Sunday, December 7, 2008

Layin' Rubber Ink Design Clique #1

ETA: I'm reposting this with Heather's card - submitted while I was away! I've also added everyone's blog address.

I have been asked to join the Layin' Rubber Ink Design Clique.

It's all very exciting - each month I receive images in the mail and I have to come up with some original projects using those images.

Weekly the projects from all the team members will be posted on all the members blogs!
Here are the projects submitted by the other team members for this first week:

Alysabeth's card and BLOG: http://www.layinrubberink.blogspot.com/

My card:

Yes it's a big one!!!

I found some 1/2 fold card envelopes at Staples and this image was so BIG

I decied to use it to make a LARGE card!

Here are the close-ups!

I stamped the greeting and then wrote over it will a Clear Gelly Glaze pen.
I also did some of the candies on the gingerbread house with the pen.
The COPICS used:

No comments:

Post a Comment