Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas - it's a business!!

I have been asked to make Christmas cards for a local business owner.

I call her my "corporate client" as it sounds more professional.

This will be my 4th year doing this - thanks for the business Shelley!


This is the card I made last year for her:



She provides the card bases complete with her logo.

In previous years the logo has been mauve, embossed pearly white (my favourite) and then last year it was green.

I was expecting a colour change this year but Shelley has decided to go with the green again and she's asked for something with ornaments.


So I'm going with a more traditional "holiday" look and I'm still sorting out the finishing touches - maybe clear emboss the ornaments before stamping the background!!

But here is this year's version:

The Ornament stamp set and Merry Christmas background script are both from Hero Arts. I stamped them in Stampin' Up! Red Riding Hood Red and Always Artichoke inks. I used the Sakura Gelly Glaze pen in Starlight for the strings.

It's kind of simple but I hope she likes them!

3 comments:

  1. I luv it! it's really elegant:o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them both!! I'm always trying to do too much with my cards then I never get them done! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete