Saturday, December 13, 2008

Layin' Rubber Ink Design Clique #3

ETA 12/14 - This week's Layin' Rubber Ink Design Team cards use the stamp set "Garden Snowmen". This is a retired set from Stampin' Up!
Heather's:
Tara's:

Alysabeth's:

My card for this week:
Some close ups:
I like to use the larger Stampin' Up! oval punch to create a vellum layer for wintry greetings.
I also outlined the smaller oval with a Gelly Glaze Starlight Glitter pen.

Ok - I know the Bluejay doesn't really match but I didn't realize he was there until
after I started colouring and had already picked the paper.
Note to self: really look at the image before colouring!
More of the Gelly Glaze Starlight pen on the water can drip....
also on the snowballs!

Here's the COPICS I used to colour:
I really should crop these marker photos....

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE snowmen - and these have stolen my heart away!!!! Absolutely adorable!! :-) Thanks for sharing!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also LOVE Snowmen!!
    This stamp is Adorable...
    Where can I find it???
    Makes such Cute Cards!!
    TFS :)

    ReplyDelete