Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Black and White Swap

If you're in my groups for Judith Burns' Black and White swap these are the cards you'll be getting from me.

This first one uses a "dormant" stamp set from Stampin' Up! called Inspired by Nature.
The greeting comes from Bird on a Branch.


I used the Polka Dots Sizzix Texturz plate too but it's really subtle and hard to see in this photo.

Stamps: Inspired by Nature (Dormant List), Bird on a Branch
Inks: Basic Gray, Black
Paper: Basic Black, Shimmer White, Basic Gray
Extras: Fiskars Texturz Plate, Vintage Brads (Pewter), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Sponge
This next one is a CASE from a card I saw on SCS. I changed the size and orientation a bit as well as added a greeting.
Again I used the Sizzix Texturz plate...I stamped the greeting BEFORE embossing!
I used the double rectangle punch to add a knot to one of the squares.


Stamps: Bird on a Branch
Inks: Black
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Extras: Fiskars Texturz Plate, Black GG Ribbon, Sponge, 1 ¼ Square Punch, Double Rectangle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment