Friday, April 3, 2009

Layin' Rubber Design Clique #19

Are you sitting down?

I know it's hard to believe because it's been soooo long....
but I am going to participate in this month's Layin' Rubber Inc Design Clique!

So much has been going on that I couldn't keep up with the other 2 girls and had to sit out last month.

BUT now I'm back and here's my card!
This week we are using Faux Easter Bunny from Whipper Snapper
A close up of his "shiny" beak
Can you believe that greeting came from $1.50 bin at Michaels?
Check out that scallop mat layer. That's actually 2 scallop squares put together!





COPICS used: R000, R24, RV11, RV91,Y26, Y28, Y32, YR02, YR04, YR21

2 comments:

  1. Stinkin cute image! Great card and I love the scallop mat. Always a pleasure to see your creations Marie. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Marie -- I'm loving Whipper Snapper images!! Where do you pick yours up at? If you have a local spot, do tell :)
    Thanks for the great ideas...again!

    ReplyDelete