Thursday, April 30, 2009

Layin' Rubber Ink Design Clique #22

I know I was supposed to post this last Saturday but I find I'm about a week behind in some areas of my life!

I'm hoping to get back on track and work on this week's project while watching the hockey game tonight.

What hockey game? The Vancouver Canucks' game of course!!! GO CANUCKS!!!

Anyway this week's projects use Pink Cat Studio's Lily Fairy image.

First one up is Alysabeth's http://www.layinrubberink.blogspot.com/

Next one is Tara's http://taras-paper-crafts.blogspot.com/And last as usual is mine:
I've always wanted to make a Diorama card and this week I decided to try one.
I used a Nestabilities die (Blossom) to cut out the opening and a retired Stampin' Up! wheel to decorate the green layers.
I haven't quite decided where to put the greeting so it looks a bit unfinished. I'll probaby hang a tag off the frame. I just have to find my "Have a fairy nice day" greeting!
Can you see that I sponged clouds in the background with white ink?
Here's a top view:
Yes I know I'll have to make a special envelope for this one!

A couple of close ups of the fairy colouring:



A close up of the frog colouring:

If you haven't already tried one of these Diorama cards and would like to know how to make one - just go to this tutorial.
COPICS USED:
E01, E00, R000, R00, RV00, RV13, Y08, Y21, Y32, B00, B41, E33, E55, G24, YG13, YG17

No comments:

Post a Comment