Wednesday, April 8, 2009

One Layer Only Swap March/April 2009

I recently hosted a One Layer Only swap.
The challenge was to create a swappable card front with just
ONE LAYER using whatever technique they wanted!
These are the cards from all the participants.
They have been watermarked with the swapper's name.
Yes this first one is mine!
I wasn't going to participate in this swap but I had this one in my head
and needed to get it out on paper.
FYI I stamped the greeting before I ran it through the Big Shot! A perfect masking technique sample!

Yes this is only 1 layer of white paper!









This one is also dry embossed!
A mirror technique sample!
It's hard to tell from the photo but the saying is heat embossed in Gold!
Bleach stamping with pastels!







Faux tearing sample!

There were a couple that didn't read the instructions and added elements to their swaps...
but we let them play along with us anyway!


No comments:

Post a Comment