Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Quick Big Shot Tip

Not much stamping going on at my house since the kids finished school on June 11th!!
But I do have a fun tip to share with you...
Do you take your Big Shot places with you? You know to crops and classes?
I do - I take mine with me when I teach my Big Shot class and when I go anyplace that I think I might need it.
But with so many Big Shots and people passing stuff around how do you know if you're taking the right one home?
Check it out!

I used the Making Memories Mini Shimmer Alpha to label it!
Ok maybe that's a bit anal but you're talking about the girl that also identifies all her scissors too!

I mean everybody has got black scissors these days and I like to know which ones are mine!

I found a bead I liked and added a lanyard to it - voila - my own charmed scissors!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love your name all glittery like that. Great tip, too bad I suck and never go anywhere:o(

    ReplyDelete