Friday, July 10, 2009

I'm hosting ANOTHER Swap!

It's a lot of work but I just love to swap and host swaps!

I'm a bit of a mail junkie and love getting stuff addressed to ME!

Right now I'm hosting a 4x4 Technique Sampler Swap with other Stampin' Up! Demonstrators.

There is a variety of techniques being swap and in the end we'll all end up with 27 different 4x4 Technique samples!

Why 4x4 and 27?

I chose this size because it's easy to work with - put your samples in a photo album or on a ring - and if you start with a 12x12 piece of paper you will get 9 4x4 pieces.

I chose the final number becuase it only uses 3 sheets for your bases and isn't too overwhelming!
Here's a little sneak peek of one I just received from Heather Neidig:

Heather's done the faux silk technique - isn't it gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment