Friday, July 10, 2009

Odd exchange...

A couple of weeks ago I got together with a fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and LRI Design Clique buddy - Tara McFarlane.

It was a quick get together in her home town ice arena about 1 hour away from my home.
We were out there for my son's Box Lacrosse AWAY game and ended up leaving in a rush right after the game because he was experiencing abdominal pain which turned out to be appendicitis which turned into a laparoscopic appendectomy and 2 nights & days in the hospital but I digress....

In exchange for a box of K'nex and Pokemon cards from my boy to her boys - I'm spring/summer cleaning - Tara gave me this cute little backpack and some of these "pebbles".
I know it seems like an odd exchange but we are both very happy!
Can you believe that I don't have any of these little gems???? Can't wait to use them!


1 comment:

  1. It was really great to finally meet you. I'm sorry that your son had an unexpected trip to emergency! Ryan and Shane are ever so grateful for the k'nex and trading cards.....it's been constant since we brought them home. The little dew drops were the least I could do. I wish I could have given you more, but for the lady who has almost everything...:) I look forward to seeing some of the swaps you get back from the 4x4 techniques....Hope you're enjoying your summer!

    ReplyDelete