Monday, January 4, 2010

3 Simple Thank You cards

It's easy to get caught up with all the new supplies and tools available these days and get overwhelmed.

It's easy to lose sight of the "simple" stamped card.

Whenever I see "reproducible" or "workshop" type cards on blogs, shared in groups, or on SCS I will save the card or a link in a file folder called "Cards to Case".

Does anyone else do that?

From time to time I do actually CASE the card but most of the time I use it for inspiration or a reminder of what a good "simple" card is.

I thought it might be a cool idea to share these simple cards that inspire or that I might consider my faves (for layout, design or use of stamps etc).

Here are 3 of my Favourite Simple Thank You cards.

Please note: Not all of these were made by ME. I haven't been stamping much lately due to health reasons but I'm still saving cards for a future CASEing.

1. I CASED this one for my kids school PAC thank yous one year. It was a summer card and I love the bright colours and the OSW (One Sheet Wonder) technique used in this card. It's a simple design and very easy to use in a SAS (Stamp-a-Stack).


2. Again another OSW technique but using various Thank You stamps. This one was done by Beth Warner and I've been saving it for years! It's very quick and easy to make!

3. I really like the simplicity of this card and the tab letters spelling Thanks. This card would work well with a curved piece of patterned/stamped paper and the TABBED LETTERS Technique.



No comments:

Post a Comment