Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Glitter Button Tutorial

Here's another cool idea I saw in the November Stampin' Success issue - Glitter Buttons!

1. First you need a button with a bit of a well in it.
Here I'm using a Stampin' Up! button. Apply a glue dot to the well.

I used the Zots Medium glue dots and apply it to the button well by turning
over the glue dot onto the button.
2. Once I have it on the button I press the glue dot into place from the back side.3. Next I dip the button upside down into glitter
(here I'm using Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds).

5. I pull the button out and then tap off the excess onto the lid (so I don't waste any glitter!).

6. Any button will do and you can use any colour glitter to mix and match with your projects!


(sorry about this last one it's out of focus and I totally missed the well!)






No comments:

Post a Comment