Sunday, July 11, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree!

Can you believe that the month of July just started and I'm already working on Christmas?  I know!

Here are the samples from the class I'm offering on Sunday, July 18th at the Scrap Arts store in North Vancouver.


Here are the close ups of each card:

First up is this easy glitter tree card.  No stamps used - just free hand it in pencil first - then finish it off using the Art Institute dimensional glue (or other dimensional products) and glitter!

Next up is this cardinal/tree card.  I received a card like this in a swap a looong time ago and I knew I would be casing it at some point.  Thanks to Melanie Doornbos for the inspiration!

Here's an old standby - dark green ink, a tree stamp (in this case from Flourishes) and glitter!
This is another easy card and a great way to use up your scrap ribbons!
If you'd like to ease your way into Christmas and you're in the area call the store at 604-980-8811 to register for my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment