Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Loot!

Yesterday I was in Scrap Arts -  my favourite LSS (Local Scrapbooking Store) - and I picked up all of these goodies!

The embossing folders are new from Craft Concepts.  It's an Australian company and they make limited run embossing folders.


I tried them out this morning and they emboss beautifully.  Nice deep and clean embossing!





The stamps are from Autumn Leaves.



Shelley's got a good selection of both right now but they won't last long! 

If you're on the North Shore and in the area you should check it out! 

Scrap Arts is located at 175 East 3rd St in North Vancouver or call the store today for your scrapbooking needs 604-880-8811.

Thanks for stopping in today!

Why don't you check back with me tomorrow and see what I'm up to?  I've got a surprise coming up.....

Ok so I'm not very good at keeping secrets - I'll just tell you that I've got some BLOG CANDY coming up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment