Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Feel the Heat Part 2 Card Photos

Here are the full photos of the cards I made in my Feel the Heat Part 2 Card Class.

Double Emboss and Melted Ribbon Flower
Sorry some of the ribbon bits to need to be trimmed off! 
The leaf is just the oval punch folded in half and then scored with my scissors. 
I then used a darker shade of green ink to sponge and drag on some definition.

Mosaic or Broken Tile Technique
I used Sahara Sand to sponge on the "grout" lines.
The image is stamped on Very Vanilla but the greeting is stamped on
Whisper White and then sponed with Sahara Sand ink.


Stained Glass Diorama
This hummingbird was coloured using Stampin' Up! Markers but
 I used COPIC colouring techniques to get this blended look.
A close up of the stained glass part - the image is heat embossed using black pigment ink and then clear embossing powder. 
The image is then coloured FROM BEHIND for a more subtle look.
Until Next Time!
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment