Friday, June 3, 2011

What am I up to?

Wow!  It's been over a week - almost 2 weeks since I last posted.  Sorry about that!

I've been busy getting my DD sorted out with her grad year and all the prep/paperwork for going away to University in the fall! 

Also my DS has been having a busy golf season - school, private, interclub and regional tournaments.  Lots of driving and carpool organizing as well as nagging to get school work done!

Not much stamping but a lot of "momming" going on here lately!

What am I working on that's paper crafts related?


Well,  on my desk right now are the supplies and prep packages for my class tomorrow at Scrap Arts - Feel the Heat 2 Heat Embossing Technique Class.  This class is full - sorry if you missed this chance to take it.  But not to worry it will be repeated - as well as Feel the Heat 1 - sometime in the fall. 

Also on my desk are the "beginnings" of my upcoming summer classes at Scrap Arts.  When I get a class idea I like to gather up as much info/samples/notes as possible and then put them in these handy snap cases.


It's going to be a busy summer for me and the kids so I'm only going to teach 2 classes at Scrap Arts - specific dates/times to be determined very soon!



First up I'll be teaching a Christmas card class. Yes in the summer!  I'm still fine tuning the samples for this class but I can tell you this - we will be using different techniques to make some exciting Christmas cards.  I hope to get lots of Christmas cards made and ready to send out EARLY this year!  If you feel the same maybe you'd like to take this class with me?



Secondly I'll be teaching a COPIC colouring class.  Now that you can get your COPICs from Scrap Arts it only seems logical to offer some classes.  So that's what I'm going to do!  In this class we will be getting to know the markers and doing lots of colouring! 

Have you got COPICs but are unsure of how to properly use them?  If so, then this is the class for you.  Just make a note to yourself to bring your reading glasses!

As well as the COPIC colouring classes keep an eye out for other fun opportunities to get to know your COPICs at Scrap Arts.

If you're interested in either of these classes you can call the store for more information (604-980-8811) or keep checking back for class details here on my blog as I post them or on the store's blog.

Until Next Time!
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment