Sunday, December 4, 2011

Kids Christmas Card Class

I don't many kids classes anymore but as favour for a friend I did a class on Friday night with 8 kids - aged 8 to 14.

Here are the cards we made:





Originally we had allocated 2 hours to make these cards but my schedule changed and I only had 90 minutes.  I was a bit worried but after the kids arrived and tore open their packages they only looked at the sample cards once and they were off.

The older kids got all 4 cards done - their way - in 30 minutes and the youngest - 8 years old - got hers done in 40 minutes!  They were cardmaking machines and all the cards turned out so nice!

I also included a bunch of die cuts and tags - just in case - for the kids who finished early to work on until we were done.

Until Next Time!
Marie

1 comment: