Monday, May 28, 2012

On to the next Project!

I thought I'd get back to paper crafting once things settled down at home but I was wrong!

I started painting again...artsy painting not house painting!



This painting is 11 x 14 and I've got another canvas primed and ready to go - just waiting on some inspiration but it will probably be another seascape.

This all came about when I decided I wanted a large piece of artwork for my bedroom.  When I couldn't find exactly what I wanted I decided I would make something myself.

I bought a larger canvas - 30 x 40 inches - but before I get to that I thought I'd warm up with a few smaller pieces first.

I apologize to those of you who come here to check out my cards and paper projects not my home deocr and thrifting.  I hope to get back to that soon....

In the mean time I'm just going with the flow and seeing where inspiration leads me!

No comments:

Post a Comment