Friday, August 31, 2012

Fire and Ice Christmas Technique Class

August 31, 2012

Today I'm working on the samples for my upcoming class at Scrap Arts (604-980-8811).

It's been so long since I taught a class and it's taking me forever to get these samples sorted out - there is just too much other stuff going on at home right now!

Anyway here are the first 2 sneak peeks from this class called Fire and Ice.

This will be a technique based Christmas/Winter themed class.




We will be making 3 cards and 1 project using the Heat Tool - hence the "Fire" - and with snow and glitter "Ice" added for the Christmas/Winter theme.

I will be teaching this class ONLY twice at Scrap Arts - one in September and the other in October (same class 2 different dates).

Please call the store at 604-980-8811 to register ASAP - space will be limited!

I hope you see some of you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment