Monday, March 14, 2016

What's on my craft desk now?

It's been so long since I've done anything "crafty".

For the last few weeks, I've been doing less and less crochet and more "tinkering" around trying to find a new crafty past time.

I have to admit that I stumbled across some craft supplies while trying to clean up my craft room recently.

My name is Marie and I suffer from "sparkly ball" syndrome.

I get easily distracted....

This is what's on my desk now...



I dug up some of my old jewellery making supplies and leather laces and started playing around with tassels and bracelets.

I'm going to use the tassels to make key rings and "stuff" for gifts.


I even bedazzled!  Mind you the little heat tool I had died and so I used a soldering tool to add the rhinestones - it works but you have to be very careful!!

I bedazzled this turquoise colour leather bracelet with tassel

and then I discovered that you can buy the leather strips with stuff already on them like these two.


I found some magnetic clasps and now I've got some nice wrap bracelets to add to my wardrobe.

What are you working on right now?

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment