Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Bloggeting


I didn't do much of anything today...

I've still got my cough and my head hurts. I think I have a sinus infection. I'm going to see the doctor tomorrow afternoon for something else - the least favourite part of my physical! My physical was actually weeks ago but I need to go back for my PAP. I don't know why I need a separate visit for that - why can't the doctor do it all in one appointment? Anyway, I'll ask her to check out my chest and throat while I'm there.

I just rested and hung out at home today. No stamping, no scrapping, no laundry (don't tell my hubby) and no cleaning. I did think about stamping and especially scrapping since I have my scrapping ladies coming on Friday morning. I'll have to work on that tomorrow...

It wasn't a total non-event because the new dining room chairs came. But that's all I did...unwrap them and admire them. I've attached a photo but the flash makes them look kind of weird. They really are nice and made of a cord type of fabric in a dark chocolate brown. Check out the chandelier - I painted that! It used to be a green colour and I painted it with Van Dyke Brown Folk Art acrylic craft paint! I think it turned out great.

While I was "resting" I caught up on my emails and did a little "blog visiting" today. Is there another term for this? Cruising? Surfing? Bloggeting? If there is a term for checking out people's blogs instead of doing other stuff maybe someone could fill me in. I think it's actually called procrastinating!

I have to admit that I didn't get very far. I stopped at one of my favourite blogs and got stuck catching up with everything that Amy R has been doing. If you haven't checked out her blog you really should!

Amy is a very talented artist. She has some great tutorials on her blog and she's done it again! She's put together a tutorial on the shopping tote. She says that it will hold 12 cards and envelopes! Perfect for giving away all those swap cards that you need to cull out!!

I've never added a link before so I hope this works. If not, check out Amy Rysavy - Prairie, Paper and Ink in my blog list to the left. You won't be sorry you checked out her blog but you may end up poorer after seeing all the stuff she's got on there.

Here's the link:
http://prairiepaperandink.typepad.com/amyr/2007/02/shopping_tote_t.html

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Amy is super talented! Love her blog - I've been a subscriber for a long time. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete