Monday, April 2, 2007

Easter is coming!

I saw these cute little picnic baskets at Michaels in the $1.50 bin and just had to grab a bunch. I was thinking that they would make great party invitations but decided to give them away as gifts instead.

The school secretary and office staff are always so helpful and caring to my son and so I thought I'd make them some Easter baskets.



I've just set a flower on top and tied some ribbon to it for now but I'm thinking of adding some patterned paper to the basket top or maybe spray painting the basket.

I'll fill the inside with Lindt chocolate eggs.

What do you think? Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the Easter Basket. The secretaries will appreciate your gift. And Lindt choc...yumm! Nothing but the good stuff! I also wanted to tell you that my BLOG candy arrived yesterday. Can you believe it? I am going to enjoy creating with my new loot. I showed everyone at my school and they agreed with me when I said I was so lucky. Yeah me! Thank you so much. Cynthia

    ReplyDelete