Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Oh No! More Stella Ruby?!?

I know you're probably getting sick of seeing all my samples made up with the same paper - I know I am!

But again I'll working on samples for the LSS contest and also upcoming classes so I'm using the mandated paper - Basic Grey Stella Ruby.


The first project is of the companion page to the FOURTEEN page I shared in a previous post. I'm going to add some journalling at the bottom - something like "the many faces of..." - and then FOURTEEN will be the second page.




I lined up all of the photos (which I punched out with my 2 1/8 square punch) except for one at the bottom which I left askew - just for fun.



The second project is another post it note cover. On this one I used my Cricut to make the letters for my daughter's name - Sarah. Instead of cuttting & gluing mats for each letter I cheated and just outlined them with a brown marker AFTER I glued them down. I added a couple of prima flowers (which I also outlined with a brown marker) and added some ribbon and topaz-looking rhinestones for bling.





I've included a close up look of the closure - the pen goes through both ribbon loops and this holds the book closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment