Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I got a 1-4-1!!!

I get so excited when something other than bills arrives in my mailbox. That's one of the reason I love to host so many swaps!

Today I received a 1-4-1 card from Karen Motz who lives in Burlington, ON (my old home town!).

This is a 3x6 card (perfect for SU!'s smaller open ended envelope) made out of a Chocolate Chip base with Certainly Celery and Cool Caribbean accents. The patterned paper is from SU! new Spring Mini.

Isn't it a fun looking card! I LOVE it!

The 1-4-1 swap is open to SU! Demos in the Stampin' Up! Canada Yahoo Group. I'm sure other groups have them too but this is the one that I belong to.
How it works is you take a look at the list and send out a card or cards to whoever you want. It's called 1-4-1 because it's a 1 for 1 swap. So whoever you send cards to is supposed to send you one back.
Now I better go an make her a 1-4-1 return and send it off before I forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment