Monday, April 23, 2007

I've Been TAGGED!

I've been tagged by Kathy from KathysKreations. So now I have to list 7 things about myself.
1. I met my husband in South Carolina. We married while on vacation in Hawaii and conceived our first child in Scotland.
2. I have 2 children but miscarried 3 times.
3. I'm not a drinker but I still long for the cigarettes I gave up 14 years ago.
4. My mother died 6 years ago and I miss her every day.
5. I forget things.
6. I am a good friend and have no enemies.
7. I wish I had more time...
I'm going to do everyone a favour now and not tag anyone else.
I've been seeing these TAGGING posts for a while now and instead I'd like to wish everyone a great week and ask that you do something nice for someone you don't know.
If you like you can post about that on your blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment