Saturday, May 5, 2007

Another one!

Here's another card I just finished for my Oldie but Goodie swap.

Please excuse the "greenish" hue - no matter what I did it kept coming out like this. I'm sure it would help not to take these photos so late at night but I wanted to get this done and posted.

ETA: I changed the background paper and took another photo. It made a bit of difference but I'm not sure which shows the card better so I'm leaving them both up. Just goes to show you how background can change your photos!


The card is actually Barely Banana, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery & White cardstock with French Script stamped in Regal Rose ink and Best Blossoms stamped in Rose Red, Regal Rose & Certainly Celery.

The greeting is from my pre-stamped stash of Sincere Salutations - I punched it out with the largest SU! oval punch and then the Certainly Celery mat oval is cut free hand.

I've used moss grosgrain and moss gingham ribbon too.

I'll try and take a better lit photo tomorrow if I have a chance...

2 comments:

  1. Great design - I love the colors you've used (even if they do have a greenish tint!) : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great...and I have both stamp sets too!

    ReplyDelete