Monday, May 7, 2007

How FORGETFUL am I?

So if you've been reading my blog you already know how forgetful I am.


I forget to pick up my kids from school all the time - yes I'm one of THOSE moms but I like to think my kids are learning to be independent!


I also forget to pick up the dry cleaning, put gas in the car, turn on the dishwasher, feed the dog, forget what time it is (hence forget to pick up the kids), forget to turn off the highway -driving past the ramp I'm supposed to go on, forget the kids names, forget other people's names (not so bad as the kids names!), forget to call people, forget why I'm in the grocery store or the pharmacy, forget a lot of other stuff too!


My husband tells me "Every day is a NEW day for you!"
Well yes it is - since I forget all the time why I'm mad at him or what he said that annoyed me!

BUT you would not believe the stash I found the other day!



Yes I forgot to put the scratch tickets in the Christmas stockings this year!!


There was actually 24 of these but I let what's-her-name and what's-his-name (the kids) scratch a few before I remembered to take a photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment