Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I just can't do it all...

I have so much on my to do list and I've come to realize that I just can't do it all in one day anymore!!

Yesterday morning I sat down and wrote out my "Monday, June 4th To Do List". I had 20 items on it ranging from "drop off Carlotte's SU! glue sticks" to "call Molly Maid".

It's now Tuesday night and I've only been able to cross off 10 items.

There's still some hefty items on this list but I have gone through the list again and written in more realistic deadlines for them. I've spread them out over the week and added a couple of new ones.

It is now my "Week of June 5 To Do List".

Who was I kidding? I wouldn't be able to do all of these things much less:

"finalize guest list for July 20th BBQ",

"hold mail for upcoming June vacation",

and sadly I did NOT "call Molly Maid"....

But on a brighter note - Carlotte got her glue sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment