Saturday, July 21, 2007

CARDS for my Card Sketch Challenge #1

I had a chance to stamp on this rainy afternoon and made TWO cards for my card sketch challenge.

I chose one of my favourite "stamps" - actually it's a wheel called Farmyard from Stampin' Up!

TIP - Sometimes rather than spend the money on an entire stamp set I
just buy the wheel. You get all the great images at a fraction of the cost.
I used watercolour paper and coloured the images in with one of my favourite colouring mediums - watercolour wonder crayons!

The first one I matted with Ruby Red and then mounted it on a Brocade Blue layer and then on a white card base.

I used an A-Muse stamp for the greeting - moo-chas grass-ias. Isn't that cute?

The second card I mounted on Green Galore and used Black scrap strips for the matting. I also used a little bit of this fun ribbon to accent the card (I got it at Michaels in the $1.50 bins).

Now let's see some of your cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment