Sunday, July 22, 2007

I've been Tagged!

Ok so I've been tagged by Tara and I'm supposed list 7 random things about me and then list 7 bloggers to tag.

I will list the 7 random things about me but I won't tag anyone else (sorry Tara and no I'm not mad at you!).

Even if I did go for these "chain" type of things (see my earlier post) I don't think I know of 7 bloggers that haven't been tagged.

So I'm going to invite anyone who hasn't been tagged yet to play along. Go ahead and list seven random things and add a link to this post so other's can read all about you.

Consider yourself tagged by me!

7 Random Things about ME:
----------------------------

1. My middle name is odd - it's Lubelia - kind of like the flower but spelled differently.

2. I went to elementary school with Jim Carrey. Sadly that is my only claim to fame...

3. I dye my hair. I think I'm actually completely gray now but you'll never know!

4. I love piece work. Sorting stuff makes me happy - give me a jar of buttons, or some coloured eyelets to sort and I'm in heaven. The only exception to this is I hate sorting white athletic socks in the laundry.

5. I am a good volunteer. Too good in fact and often get myself in trouble and over-committed.

6. I LOVE the colour Red and have to make a conscious effort not to surround myself with it. My next favourite colour is Chocolate Brown and I go a bit overboard with it. Well I'm holding off on the Red aren't I?

7. I am addicted to Starbucks Iced Vanilla Lattes and the barristas will start one up for me as soon as they see my in the line up! The lattes love me too and are providing me with good insulation for winter. I've recently switched to non-fat lattes....

That's it for me. Now it's your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment