Thursday, August 2, 2007

Marie's Card Sketch Challenge #2


This is my card for my Card Sketch Challenge #2. Sorry about the quality of the image but I've misplaced my camera and will replace this scan with a photo when I find it!

There is NO stamping on this card what-so-ever and I kept it very simple and clean looking. LOL! I've been sponging swap cards all day and needed a break!!!

I had to alter the sketch a bit to fit the buggy on - so this turned into a 6x6 square card.

The baby buggy idea is not mine - I've cased this from an accessory swap I was in. Dianne Weed submitted a card using this idea made with the coluzzle. I used punches as per the criteria of the challenge!

Here's a link and another link to more cute things made with punches that may be used as embellishments for cards and other crafty projects.

Now what are you waiting for - go make your own card!!!

Stamps: NONE!
Cardstock: Certainly Celery, Spring Flowers Designer Paper, Confetti White,
Whisper White, Barely Banana, Blush Blossom the Certainly Celery dotted paper is from the 6x6 paper pack that SU! promo'd a while back (can't remember what it was called!!!)
Ink: Black felt tip for the face!
Extras: Apricot Grosgrain ribbon, Celery brads, Dimensionals, small flower
punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch (wheels and head), and Mega & Giga circle
punches (for the buggy)

2 comments:

  1. Aww, cute card!! Great use of the punches, will check out the other links, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card - I love the use of the punches...I may have to CASE this one :)

    ReplyDelete