Friday, August 3, 2007

More "old" cards to share...

As promised here are some cards from my early stamping days!
I'll start off with some holiday cards. The first one on the left is a tag that I stamped on and used as a focal piece.
The card on the right using emboss resist and another tag for the greeting.

I love to use wheels as backgrounds and also to cut out the images to use as focal points. That's what I did with this card on the left.

The card on the right is a glitter window card.


More stamping on tags!

The top card uses a wheel again!

Do you know how many wheels I have? 89 regular and 30 jumbo wheels!!!
The bottom card is a case from one of the Stampin' Up! Holiday Minis.


The top card here is actually a paint chip that I stamped on.
I used the same cat image to stamp up a background too.
The bottom card is another example of emboss resist.
Now for some boy cards!
I just love to arrange the stamped images from Sporting Goods to make focal images.
Too bad it's retired from Stampin' Up!
The second card uses Sporting Goods again and this time I used crystal effects to make the helmet appear plastic!


Now for some Girl Cards!

I heat embossed on vellum paper and then cut out the flowers as accents for this card.

I also stamped with craft ink on the organdy ribbon (not sure if you can see that!).

The Fairy Nice card uses sponging and glitter to accent the focal image.

For this next card I used little pieces of tulle to make this card 3D. I stuffed the tulle through holes at the waist of the dress stamp and taped it down on the back. Of course I had to use dimensionals on this one!
The bottom card uses glitter on the flowers (not sure if you can pick that up in this photo).


That's it for now!

I hope this gives you lots of ideas and inspires you to stamp something.



1 comment:

  1. I love the use of Tulle on your last set of cards! I'll have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete