Monday, August 6, 2007

Mantra Monday

I'm sending this one out a bit early because I'll be on vacation for the next 2 Mondays.

The first one is not really a mantra but a quote. I thought it was appropriate and a good reminder to get my butt in gear. I've been procrastinating too much lately!


Here is the first Monday Mantra/Quote:

"Even if you are on the right track,
you can still get run over if you just sit there.”
Will Rogers
Here's an inspirational one - whatever setbacks you encounter don't give up on your hopes and dreams!
Here is the second Monday Mantra:
Imagination is stronger than knowledge...
dreams are more powerful than facts, and hope can triumph over experience

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the Challenge...
    Here's my Card

    http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/pg.asp?cmd=display&layout_id=1210889

    ReplyDelete