Sunday, August 12, 2007

Still on vacation...

Yes I'm still on vacation! We spent a week on a beach holiday and now we're in the city for a few days.

I'm in the hotel business centre trying to do this quick post while the kids pester me to get on the computer!

I've done all kinds of shopping - even did some Christmas shopping - picked up some SPANX for myself, a new rain jacket AND TONS of STAMPS!!!

I found this great stamp store in Seattle and loaded up on some cute penguin stamps, greeting/sentiment stamps, a cowboy ransom alpha set, stampendous duo stamp sets (sooooo cute), jumbo eyelets, button eyelets, pearl embellishments, rectangle scalloped punches and the new Card Creations magazine.

I'm so inspired to get home and start making stuff!!

Thanks to everyone to who's left comments for the current card sketch challenge. I'll check them all out when I'm home and do the drawing on Thursday.

I'll post more on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment