Thursday, August 2, 2007

Self-Discovery Exercise

I found this journal exercise on Amy's blog (Heartfeltgreetings). It's meant to be a "self-discovery" exercise I guess.

I thought it might make for some fun scrap titles and pages? If you feel like joining in add a comment with a link to your blog so we can check it out and get to know each other better.

•I'm happiest when...I'm doing something I enjoy.
•Someday I'm going to...finish my scrapbooks!
•When I'm really down, what I want to do is...go back to bed and not get up although I never do this I just keep on trucking until I get over it!
•I feel anxious when...I'm away from my children for too long.
•I'm afraid that...I'll never lose these last 10 pounds!
•I like people who...are real!
•All it takes to make me happy is...new toys!
•What I really want to do is...have a clean house for longer than a day.
•I wish that...I had more time in the day!
•I don't like people who...are phony and pushy!
•A person really should...do something they like to do everyday!
•I just hate it that...there are still wars going on in this world.
•I have everything I need, however...I'd love more time to enjoy it all!
•If I could do whatever I wanted, I would...win the lottery and give half away!

No comments:

Post a Comment