Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Painting/Streaking MNT

I work every Thursday in a local scrapbooking store. I run classes in the morning as well as "man the store" and then do free Make 'N Takes in the afternoon.

Here are some photos from last week's Make and Take.

I was featuring the use of paint - which tied in nicely with a 30% off store special!






The paint colours used were Making Memories Evergreen and Honeydew. These are called "Scrapbook Colors" but they're basically acrylic paints!

I squirted a dollop of each colour on a paper plate and then "streaked" a plain old office supply store shipping tag using a foam brush. No mixing or circular motions just straight up and down streaking.


I use the heat tool to speed up drying time and then used black Versafine ink to stamp the image and greeting. The leaf stamp is an old one from JudiKins and the greeting is from Hero Arts.

The ribbon is just black organdy ribbon - which goes with just about everything - in my opinion!

Tomorrow's make and take is using the Crop-a-dile. I'll post those pictures later.

2 comments:

  1. Marie love the tag and the MM paints. Honey Dew is my favorite colour. So much you can do with MM paints.
    TFS
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Marie!!! The MM paint is great.. goes on so smoothly!! :)

    ReplyDelete