Friday, November 9, 2007

Bits o' Ribbon?


I've been doing some clean up - this is the fun kind - I'm still working on getting my stamping space reorganized!

I found lots of large (freezer) ziplocs shoved into a cupboard full of leftover pieces from last year's classes. I've taken everything out and sorted the paper into my scrap drawers, the embellishments into a shoe box (to put away later) and the ribbon pieces I've stuffed into a large jar.

I've had this ribbon jar thing going for a while and throw all my scrap pieces of ribbon into it but now it's getting full and I need to come up with another plan for storing ribbon bits.

I recently came across this blog post by Rose Ann that shows a great idea on how to use a punch and a stamp case for organizing your ribbon bits.

What do you do with your little bits of ribbon?

1 comment:

  1. You don't even want to SEE my ribbon!! ROTFL! It's a MESS! Shoved into a huge ziploc freezer bag.. *blush*

    ReplyDelete