Sunday, November 25, 2007

Last Chance!

I cannot believe a week has past since I last blogged! Time is just passing me by....

I've been busy this week going through my stuff (would you believe I'm still organizing my craft room) and teaching classes. I planned out and made samples for these classes months ago but now they are on the schedule and being offered to customers. I'm getting better at planning classes, preparing supply & packing lists and then offering the classes over and over again. It's cut down on my "wasted" time in offering and running "one of kind" type of classes.

I haven't shared any photos of my "new" craft space with anyone yet because it is taking me soooo long to get it together. I have UNMOUNTED over 200 Stampin' Up! stamp sets and will start the tedius task of cataloguing them next. Once I get my stamp storage sorted out I'll have more space for all my other stuff. Right now my space is a mess!! All in one room but still a mess!!

This past week I taught One Sheet Wonder classes and an Explosion Box Album class. I also did a Chipboard Make & Take.

I have a Colouring class coming up on Thursday as well as an INK DEMO - I'm going to show how to stamp with White Stazon on cello bags to make Holiday treat bags.

I also have a "private" card making party scheduled for Friday night. I'm going to have to come up with some cards & tags for that. I promise to post all the samples here when I'm done!

In the meantime I want to remind everyone that Card Challenge #9 is still in effect but you only have until this Friday, November 30th to link up your card. This will be the LAST card challenge on my blog for this year. I'll be getting ready for the holidays and our winter vacation after that and will have even less time to blog!

I hope you find some time to stamp this week! If you do don't forget to try out my card challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment