Monday, January 21, 2008

More Ideas for Teachers' Gifts?

Thanks to HF for this comment left on my last post:

As a teacher, I can tell you that those pencil cans would totally be appreciated. There's nothing teachers love more than organizational tools!

I think it's really great that your school is doing something like this!

Teacher Appreciation Week is something that our parent group does every year but we struggle to come up with mailbox surprises (simple treats) and 1 desk gift idea.

We try to keep it simple but inevitably there is someone in the planning group who REALLY APPRECIATES the teachers and wants to go overboard!

I think we're going to go ahead with the pencil cans but maybe there are other teachers out there that could provide us with some insight on what else teachers might appreciate. Not just for this Teacher Appreciation Week but for Christmas and School Year End gifts too!

I already know about the coffee mugs - enough already!

1 comment:

  1. Post-it note holders would be wonderful too. As a teacher, mine are constantly beat up from being in my bag.

    - Heather

    ReplyDelete