Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Belated Birthday Gift

ETA: Someone asked me how I made this Flip Album. I got the original idea and directions from Diane Pappas' blog. Click HERE for her Flip Album Tutorial.

I made this Flip Album for my niece's 10th Birthday - it was last week!

I know I'm so late but we did chip in on something else for her so only this part of her gift is late.

This is the bare album - I'm hoping that she will have enough photos to fill it up - and I'm also sending a gift card to Michaels so she can buy some more "stuff" to put in it.

I have to tell you that I put this together with only a glue stick and now that it is completely dried it's as hard as a rock. Seriously this is only cardstock and patterned paper but it feels like a board book it's so hard!

Here's a close up of the colours and patterns I used.

Here are some inside shots.




I hope she likes it. If you're reading this Riley it's going by Expresspost today so you should have it by Friday!!

2 comments:

  1. I've finished putting mine together - thanks so much it was fun. I hope to get some photos in it soon so I can post it up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this is beautiful.
    It's so funny you found my blog through some links- I've had you in my favorites forever!

    Awesome work!!!

    ReplyDelete