Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Big Shot Class Sample - Clutch Purses

I'm supposed to be tidying up my house - mostly putting all my stamping/crafting stuff away - in preparation for a Mother's Day Brunch. I've got ALL my in-laws coming over to my house and it looks like a paper factory exploded here!

BUT I couldn't resist making one more project for my upcoming Big Shot Class.

I just L-O-V-E these little clutch purses I've been seeing everywhere and I knew I would have to include them in my next Big Shot class.

I'm going to let the customers choose the colour - I've got a ton of these pearl button brads and they go with pretty much every colour!




In case you missed it - yesterday's diorama Baby themed card will be another project in this class.

If you're in the area and interested in taking this class with me call Scrap Arts at 604-980-8811 to reserve your space!

2 comments:

  1. Marie you rocked these dies...love the little ballerina and skateboard guy...great job..
    connie paxman

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohmigosh! Those are simply adorable! I haven't seen them before! What lucky friends to get your clutches!

    ReplyDelete