Saturday, May 16, 2009

Layin' Rubber Ink Design Clique #25

This week we are using Magnolia Stamp's Loving Tilda image.

Here is Alysabeth's:

Here is Tara's:

Here's mine:

The base of the card is white but I added a So Saffron layer and "quilted" it using the Scor-Pal. The ribbon is the same colour although it appears oranger in this photo (shows better in the other photos from a different angle).
I made her "dress" into a "coat" with paper piecing - I used the Basic Grey Boxer 6x6 paper pad (the reduced patterns work really well for cardmaking!).

You know I love my Sakura Gelly Glaze Clear pen and use it all the time! Look how shiny her red shoes look...but ignore the colouring outside the lines!

A close up of her face - I used my favourite flesh tone COPIC marker combo of E00 & E01. Her hair is YR21 & YR24.

This is another version of the same card but I used a Stampin' Up! 6x6 paper pack for her coat and W7 for her hair. W7 is great for black hair because it's light enough that you can see the stamped image but you can add more shading to darken it where you need it!

COPICS: R05, R24, R29, R59 (rose), T3 (for outlining), YG13, YG17 (rose stem and leaves), E00, E01 (skin) , YR21, YR24 (blonde hair), W7 (black hair)

1 comment:

  1. Marie, Your creation is just plain AWESOME. TFS
    Diane
    loyaz1@wbhsi.net

    ReplyDelete