Sunday, October 3, 2010

What I'm Up to Monday

This is going to be a busy week for me - nothing unusual there!

Today I'm working on organizing my craft room and tidying up the house in general.

My dad is flying in on Tuesday for a visit and there is still lots to do before he arrives.  He'll be here for Thanksgiving and stay with us a for a couple of weeks in total.

We'll be doing a few tourist-y things while he's here and I hope to have him help me do a few things on my "honey-do" list.  Things like change out a couple of light fixtures in the kitchen, switch the dryer door to open from the other side, and install some shelves in the garage!

I might even get him to help me with my current Christmas swap - another sneak peek coming soon!

I'm also working on some class ideas for after Christmas and hope to share those with you too.

This week is going to fly by....

No comments:

Post a Comment