Friday, April 20, 2007

Bella Blog Candy Winners!

Drumroll please..........




The two winners (and their tips) for the Bella Blog Candy are.................




1st pick goes to Dawn Mercedes who said:

"ooooh, that gardenbella is calling my name...My fab stamping tip...I have one of those "rubber" pot holders. The kind that don't melt until they get to 475 degrees...well, when I emboss, I put that pot holder UNDER my paper. It protects my table and clean up is a cinche!"




and..............




Allison who said:
"I'll play...I have bellas but neither of these! Hmm...I guess I like my tip on using double-sided tape with your acrylic stamps to shape them into curves or circles. I also have seen (in my own experience) that olive oil works well to remove excess pigment ink when cleaning (not stains though). Cheers!"

Ladies please email me your mailing address and I'll get these off to you ASAP!

Thanks to everyone for sharing their great tips!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Marie...I will do so shortly (my DD is requiring my attention!)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous .....so I bought my self some bella's, Congratulations to Allison and Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the congrats, kathy...and THANK YOU to the very generous hostess!

    ReplyDelete