Thursday, June 14, 2007

Done!

Today was my last class - not just my last kids' class - but my last class PERIOD for the next few months!!!

ETA - LOL! I just looked at this picture and I must have the skinniest ankles!!! I never knew that!



I feel so free. Now I can stamp and scrap for me.


I've preordered my Stampin' Up! Fall/Winter preview stamps and inks and can't wait for them to come in so I can started making some new and FRESH card designs. I've been Blurfing (Allison's term) and all the great cards I've seen other demos making with the new stuff is getting me more and more excited!


Today I received some Cuttlebug die set bundles (from http://www.scrappingreatdeals.com/) and I plan to use them in some scrapbooking layouts.

I have big plans for my summer!

Now I just need to get the kids' camps finalized so that I'll have uniterrupted "ME TIME".

No comments:

Post a Comment