Wednesday, September 12, 2007

More Cards!!!!

I've been stamping again and making more cards for my card stash! I'm loving these "back to school" days and I'm getting lots done!

The first batch is wedding cards in 2 different silvers & white. I embossed the matte silver layer with my Cuttlebug folder and heat embossed the couple image with shiny silver. I then matted the image with the shiny silver and also punched out circles with shiny silver.

Here's a close up of the card so you can see the silver organdy ribbon with the silver punched out "ring".

TIP: I tied the ribbon and then decided to add the "ring". I'm terrible at tying bows and the thought of untying this bow after many attempts to tie it just didn't appeal to me. So I just snipped the "ring" and slipped it on the bow.

Here's another set of cards that I made using the background OMIT technique (click here for the tutorial). The greeting is from PaperTrey and reads "If friends were flowers I'd pick you".


I thought I'd add some sympathy and commiseration cards to my stash so I made up these. They're just quick and simple so I added some brads and the hemp to jazz it up a bit.

1 comment:

  1. I love the kissing couple stamp. Where did you get it? Please email me @ tealea@swbell.net

    ReplyDelete