Friday, April 15, 2011

Pleased as Punch!

I have a TON of punches! 

They line my walls on Ikea rails,

they fill my drawers,


they weigh down the over the door shoe holder,




and I even have a box of not-so-favourite punches in my storage closet. 

I've got lots of Spellbinder Nestabilities and Sizzix dies that repeat some of my punch shapes but try as I might I can't give my punches up completely.

I really like the ones that have the size printed right on the punch but if not I use a sharpie and write it on myself.


I love to layer them but sometimes it's hard to keep track of what size nests with what and who it's made by. 

This past summer I was looking all over for a 2 inch punch and finally found one made by Marvy Uchida (it's the blue one).

A while ago I found a fantastic blog post from Kerry where she listed her punches and showed how the punch outs look nested together.

I'd like to share that with you today - click HERE to go to Kerry's Craft Blog post "My Favorite Punches".





1 comment:

  1. Where did you find that rotating ribbon holder? I clicked the photo but was directed to a for sale domain page. My Ribbon collection is really growing and what I'm using isn't adapted to hold many Ribbons. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete